Bliss = Supreme Happiness~The Joy of Heaven~Utter Joy + Bite= a Cut~a Wound~Pain~an Obstacle~Anything that Makes Life Hard
Life sometimes may bite us and it may hurt...but in order to heal the wound there needs to be a realization that there is bliss in every bite. By doing this, one may grow and move forward.
This process is our band-aid of life.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Gratitudine

Sometimes I think that I have things all planned out in my head... but it seems I don't. I often think that I can get lots of stuff done during the day, and in my head somehow the day is longer than 24 hours. Sometimes I end the day thinking...ugh...I didn't get anything done today!
Does that happen often to you too? mmm... This is pretty much how my days have been, wanting to get a lot done and then not. Especially I have put blogging to the side for almost 2 weeks!
But I can gladly say that I haven't put to the side my husband or daughter :) or Zumba :) ahaha! Today in fact I Zumba rocked! I like going to Zumba with my sister, it's fun to see her, and it's also fun as I dance to picture myself dancing with Fer at Salsa y Chocolate, or a place like that ;)
These past few days I have been thinking about all the blessings that I have. Wow! There are a ton. I often forget to really think about them. I think this should be done more often. It always changes our perspective and lifts us so we can be optimistic about life again. 
 "Our realization of what is most important in life goes hand in hand with gratitude for our blessings" -Thomas S. Monson, 2008 General Conference. 
 "Gratitude may be increased by constantly reflecting on our blessings and giving thanks for them in our daily prayers" Steven E. Snow 2007 General Conference
 It wasn't long ago when Fer and I discussed how prayers are so much different when instead of always asking for things, we give thanks for what we have been given. I have done this, and I definitely can say those have been the most heartfelt prayers I have had and the ones where I felt the Spirit stronger.
I encourage each of you to sit down and count your blessings, especially if you are having hard times, and I promise you that you will see the hand of God in your life. He is there for us.
I am definitely grateful for a world of things, but especially for my sweet little princess who made me a mom, and to my sweet prince who helps me live to my fullest! Loves to You Babes!
 And a happy Mother's Day to ALL!!! Hugs to all of you who sacrifice your lives for the ones you love :) You are my Hero's!
Here is one of my babes...
  Good Night Everybody!! Sweet Dreams
 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment