MEET: LA FAMIGLIA
My "famiglia piccola", "familia pequeña", or small family, consists of me, my husband, and my cute little daughter. No pets for the moment. One day we'll have a dog, and maybe a cat...oh, and probably another child :) One that will also be loved of course.
MEET: Luis Fernando or simply Fer
Astrological sign: Pisces. Astrological Numerology Life Path: 7
(Although pretty irrelevant, Italians love and go nuts for the Horoscope and things of the sort. I don't really believe in it, unless it's in my favor, but I feel like I should add it to keep my culture alive :) )
He is a handsome talented man. My prince charming. Born and raised in Mexico, he loves Italian. He started learning Italian before he met me. Served a full time mission in Sonora, Mexico.
He teaches Intermediate Italian at BYU and loves it! Lets see...what else? He loves opera, can sing really well~he prefers Opera which again he is really good at.
He has a big imagination and has a talent for writing and telling stories, loves to read, always smells good, is really organized, very stylish, loves to travel, and has an amazing ability to achieve what he desires.
He also knows other languages besides Italian and his native Spanish: Portuguese, French, knows a little Romanian, some Latin and will attempt to learn German probably within the next few years. I know he will do well.
He loves his little angel and both of them have really fun singing together :) There is a lot more to him...but I can't write for the whole day! :)
This is him, My FER!
MEET: Me (Letizia)
Astrological sign: Libra. Astrological Numerology Life Path: 6
Well, you can go to "view my profile" on my blog to find out more about me. I just wanted to add that I love everything that has to do with families. I absolutely love to travel, watch movies, cook and I love being a wife and a mom and I can finely and proudly say that I can now function with little sleep. I was born and grew up in Italia but moved to Utah with my family when I was ten years old. Therefore I speak fluent Italian, I just can't write fully in Italian on my blog, or nobody will understand. :) I also speak Spanish and can say that I speak it well enough. I still need to perfect it though. My next language to learn one day will be French. Then German if I ever get to that point.
This is me!
MEET: Aria Marina
Astrological sign: Pisces. Astrological Numerology Life Path: 7
She is going to be just like daddy :) She is la più bella bambina del mondo!!
She is 7 weeks old right now, and she is holding her head up almost all by herself! :) She follows objects, smiles a lot now, and loves attention. Not only attention is what she desires, but Milk! She eats like crazy! Just like her mamma. She also loves, but I mean LOVES music, especially Opera. She loves it when her dad sings to her and she will sing along. She makes our lives crazy, but fun and full of love! We would never give our little Aria away!
This is her! Isn't she Beautiful?
A note on families. I believe that families are eternal. I believe that we can reach our highest potential of being within our families. We should all strive to build on our family relationships because the individuals in our family are the most important part of our lives; or they should be. Family life should be filled with love, understanding, forgiveness, trust, support, comfort, fun and uplifting recreational activities and lots of spirituality. This is what I hope to achieve one day within my family.
I leave you with this link. I believe that what it says is true and I fully support it.



YOU ARE AMAZING! AND BELLISSIMA! LOVE YOU
ReplyDelete