Bliss = Supreme Happiness~The Joy of Heaven~Utter Joy + Bite= a Cut~a Wound~Pain~an Obstacle~Anything that Makes Life Hard
Life sometimes may bite us and it may hurt...but in order to heal the wound there needs to be a realization that there is bliss in every bite. By doing this, one may grow and move forward.
This process is our band-aid of life.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bliss in Every Bite: Il mio nuovo cammino

 Da dove incomincio? Where should I start? Buongiorno a tutti! :)

Before introducing my family I first wanted to write a little note of what brought me here, and what I want to do with this blog.  

What brought me here?
I first started to learn of what blogging was in my family classes at BYU, some three years ago. My classmates would show us at times their blogs that talked all about their families and what they had been doing. Mainly, the reason was to keep their families up to date. I never thought much of it, nothing really that I wanted to pursue...after all why spend my time learning how to do something new and what would I do it for? (I thought so at the time). I lived with my family and I didn't want to share my personal matters with everyone. Plus, who would really follow my blog? Would I even have anything interesting to share?
So that was then. My feelings towards blogging and towards myself have changed and some of the reasons are as follows:
1. I have married a wonderful husband that supports me and lifts my spirits higher then I would have dreamed of. With his encouragement I feel like I can do anything.
2. I therefore feel like I now have the capacity to express myself and my opinions.
3. I have a Bachelors and I feel like I can share some great topics related to marriage and family.
4. Blogging can now help my in-laws and family follow more closely the exiting things that happen within my little family :)
5. Blogging will help me focus my Internet time on a more time worthy activity, rather than facebook.
6. I am exited to share with my friends the joys that I have in my small little family .

These are the reasons why I feel like blogging is right now a good thing for me. I realize that I could have started before, years ago, even if I didn't have all that I described earlier, because all I needed was self esteem. Moral of the story is that we need to value ourselves. We need to see the good that we have and we need to realize that all of us have our own important and special voice. This is what I want to do with this blog. 

This blog is my new journey. Even if nobody ends up following, it will become my special place to share ideas and thoughts. I want to share with others and learn as I go myself, that with every trouble and every pain there can be something beautiful found. I want to share the joys of having a family, of marriage, and of course there is no true bliss without sorrow. I want to share that too. With this blog I am trying to take my own journey to become a better person by seeing all the good in the world, even if I have to search deep through my bites.

This is why I called my blog Bliss in Every Bite, because in every downfall, there is always a way back up. But in order to have this growth, we need to see that in every bite, there is joy. God would not leave us alone in the pit. He wants us to be blissful.

I hope you will have fun reading this blog! Because I am going to have fun :)

Ciao Ciao

P.S. A tribute to one of my hero's. He really knew what he was talking about. :)
"Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight."
Gordon B. Hinckley
 



















1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. I truly believe you are a wonderful person. I know that isn't why you started this blog but it is so wonderful to see you so happy and excited about life. Not that you weren't before but I think you are even more so. Miss you Becky

    ReplyDelete